- your device
- a pencil
- a pen
- your homework
- your Notebook
- your student Companion
- Warm up: Transtar game use headphones
- Stamp Homework log write the title in the 4th line
- Correct homework: 10-2 Similar Figures
- Create a pattern design based on a tessellation
- Transition, Reflection, Rotation or Dilation
- Trace your base shape
- Cut the base shape out.
- You are going to work on a 10"x10" paper.First - create an 1" borderThen draw a gridTrace your shape onto a paper.
- Use a Reflection, Rotation, and translation around your paper and note what you did.
- Use color your shapes
- A Project is finished will be graded on
- Shape is recognizable
- Translation, Reflection and Rotation is recognizable and noted on the paper
- Coloring neat
- variety of colors